Location: 1529 West 6th Avenue, Vancouver BC, V6J 1R1
Start Date: We have recently hired for the Travel Advisor position (July 2021) but will be hiring again in the not so distant future as travel returns.
Find a job that you love and you’ll never work another day in your life. Could this be that job?
A job at Great Explorations empowers you to make a difference in the travel experiences of our clients. Our mission is to provide active trips of a lifetime for spirited & fun people interesting in traveling the world. Your role in that mission will likely require you to wear many hats.
We look for three things when hiring:
- Competence – you’ve likely proven your competence in a previous role and are ready for more responsibilities.
- Do what you say – this is very important at Great Explorations. We count on you to deliver on what you commit to so that we can deliver on ours.
- Attitude – we ask that you bring to work a positive can-do attitude and to collaborate in ways for everyone’s benefit.
What makes us unique?
We have been operating guided and self-guided biking and hiking trips for over three decades. From the owner/founder to employees to field staff and guides, everyone at Great Explorations exudes a passion for delivering one-of-a-kind travel experiences for active travelers. We truly believe we offer the most genuine, exceptional trips in the market and we believe our people are the absolute best.
Why working for Great Explorations could change your life.
We invite people who share our values and passions to consider joining the team.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Interesting and rewarding work
- Fun, casual work environment
- Monthly social outings and annual gatherings to exotic locales
- Complimentary bicycle to use
- Additional perks – we reward success
Does this sound like the kind of company you want to be a part of? If so, please send your resume & cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to meet you!