For intrepid hikers, the Tour du Mont Blanc (circuit) is a bucket list trip that may be Europe’s most indulgent trek. Perhaps it’s because this trip encompasses three countries (France, Italy and Switzerland) and circumnavigates majestic Mont Blanc, with well-marked trails dotted with mountain refuges & chalets that ply walkers with sumptuous meals and camaraderie to gather with other hikers along the way. With your luggage moved daily, you can walk with a day-pack and enjoy the hike without burden. Our guides accompany you on all hikes, providing insightful information and assisting in every way to make your hike enjoyable. Stay in charming inns in quaint villages and luxurious hotels withs spas and amazing restaurants in Chamonix, Courmayeur and Argentière.
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences
- Alpinists talk in Chamonix
- Order off the menu at restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks
- Distinctive, charming hotels too small for larger groups
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises!