Combining Sweden & Denmark, two Nordic gems into one trip is a natural. Start from the city of Torekov, Sweden located on the Bjare Peninsula, a land of picturesque fishing villages, coastal meadows, cliff beaches and deep deciduous forests. Both Sweden and Denmark boast a myriad of designated cycling routes which we take advantage of on this unique trip. Castles (or slots as they are known in Denmark) are in abundance including Kokkedal Castle which is now a luxurious 5-star hotel that we spend two nights at. Riding to Copenhagen along the coast will be a dramatic way to enter the city, well known for its design aesthetic and foodie culture.
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences
- Dinner at restaurants that are superb
- Thoughtfully designed itinerary to minimize shuttles
- An option to visit the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art, the most visited art museum in Denmark
- Distinctive, charming hotels
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises!