Combine Sweden & Denmark into one grand trip staying in comfortable, charming and welcoming hotels. We meet up in Copenhagen and take a quick train to the Bjare Peninsula where picturesque sea-side villages coastal meadows, cliff beaches and deep deciduous forests await. Ride to Helsingborg and down the coast of Denmark. Riding to Copenhagen along the coast will be a dramatic way to enter the city, well known for its design aesthetic and foodie culture.
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences
- Dinner at restaurants that are superb
- Thoughtfully designed itinerary to minimize shuttles
- An option to visit the Louisiana Museum of Modern Art, the most visited art museum in Denmark
- Distinctive, charming hotels
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises!