The pine-scented coastal region of Catalonia has long attracted artists (Salvador Dali, among others), writers, and those in search of beauty, tranquility, and inspiration. With its multitude of villages, sunny weather, seaside splendor, art, culture, and gastronomy & wine, this corner of Spain offers everything we look for when traveling. Did we mention the cycling is superb? In fact, many pro teams live and train here when not competing. While most of our routes are more moderate in length and difficulty, avid cyclists will have lots of options should they choose. From Figueres, to Callela de Palafrugell to Girona, we have created an itinerary that shows you the very best of this region.
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides and authentic experiences
- A ride you will never forget – from Calella de Palafrugell along the coast
- Order off the menu at restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks
- Distinctive, charming hotels too small for larger groups
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises