Leon to Santiago de Compostella
For any traveler interested in history, art, & culture, the Camino de Santiago certainly ranks as one of the most spectacular trips in the world today. From the 10th Century to the present day, pilgrims have come (by foot and now bicycle) from near and far to experience this enigma of Spain.
For riders of this trail, you can choose between a paved or off-road route as it threads its way across Spain. The scenery is breathtaking with lots of cultural and historical sights along the way.
For those with the time, we highly recommend that you consider our Expedition route; we maintain that this journey has the potential to change your life (in good ways). For those wishing a shorter journey we also offer the Escape trip beginning in Leon. On both trips we stay in the best hotels available, ranging from traditional inns to luxurious paradors.
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences
- Wine with meals included on this trip
- Wine tour & tasting at the esteemed Bodega Irache in Estella
- Order off the menu at restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks
- A moment you will never forget: receiving your Compostella in historic Santiago at journey’s end- felicidades
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises