Described as the Mediterranean’s most alluring island with sweeping olive-strewn landscapes, starkly beautiful Greek temples and Byzantine mosaics, this island in the sun offers outstanding food and culture and interesting cycling routes. Our itinerary includes overnight stops near Vizzini, Ragusa, and Noto staying in charming and authentic lodging. Be prepared for some climbing and the reward of sweeping descents, along coastlines and through villages that throw out the welcome to visitors, especially those on bikes. Need inspiration? Read Francine Prose NY Time article; Enthralled by Sicily, Again.
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences
- A ride you will never forget: each and every day, but especially our loop ride to Donnalucata and Scili
- The opportunity to order off the menu at restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks
- Wine included at first and final night receptions
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises