From the Old World charm of Prague and the Czech Republic, our journey will include the Unesco World Heritage site of Cesky-Krumlov and idyllic countryside of southern Bohemia; in Austria, we’ll follow the Danube River, where you can choose between gentle bike paths or venture into the nearby moderate hills where vineyards tempt. Our trip finishes in Vienna, one of Europe’s most important artistic centers.
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences
- We’ve planned layover days in Cesky-Krumlov and Weissenkirchen to allow relaxation time
- See lots of castles including a guided visit of Krumlov Hrad
- Dine in restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks
- Distinctive, charming hotels too small for larger groups
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises