Poland, now a member of the EU, has seen its urban centers modernize with the introduction of stylish hotels and restaurants. In the countryside, a rustic charm remains- ancient castles, horse-drawn carriages, and lush river valleys beckon touring cyclists. We have designed this tour to take advantage of the gentle Dunajec River Valley. We visit two National Parks and many sites listed by Unesco, including magnificent Krakow, the historic salt mine at Wieliczka, the enigmatic wooden churches and more. Many companies offering tours rush through Poland enroute to Slovakia or Hungary. Why rush?
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences.
- Each of our trips in Poland has a local guide
- A ride you will never forget: Dunajec cycle path
- Order off the menu at restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks
- Distinctive, charming hotels too small for larger groups.
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises.