The Okanagan region of British Columbia comprises the wine (and fruit) growing areas surrounding Osoyoos, Oliver, Penticton and Kelowna. With a semi-arid climate, the area boasts long warm summers and eternal sunshine. Numerous fresh-water lakes (including the namesake ‘Okanagan’) compliment the stunning desert topography making it an attractive destination for cycling. Swank and hip accommodations and restaurants with outstanding cuisine await.
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences
- Dinner at acclaimed Miradoro, with panoramic views over vineyards
- Wine tastings at top wineries
- Order off the menu at restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks
- Distinctive, charming hotels too small for larger groups
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises!