Discover the unexpected in Canada’s Atlantic playground. Nova Scotia combines European hospitality of quality inns and superb food with Canadian natural wonders. Pedal past peaceful coves, winking lighthouses, rugged headlands and authentic fishing villages. Relax each night in historic inns. Discover unique history and heritage, relax on perfect white sand beaches and find an excellent souvenir among the craft and antique shops. But we’re betting that a favourite memory will be the warmth and friendliness of the Nova Scotians you’ll meet.
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences.
- Order off the menu at restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks.
- Distinctive, charming hotels too small for larger groups.
- No shuttles required during trip – we ride right out of Halifax and bike between hotels.
- First and final night wine reception.
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises.