Our Morocco Escape trip starts from Ait Ben Haddou (missing the Draa Valley); we cycle to the ancient kasbah of Telouet, hike in the High Atlas, bike along the coast to the resort town of Essaouira, explore the town of Marrakech and more…
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences
- A ride you will never forget: the descent from the Tin Mal mosque to Ouirgane with a view of Mt.Toubcal, Morocco’s highest
- Private Land Cruiser for each 4-5 guests, with driver
- Order off the menu at restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks
- Distinctive, charming hotels too small for larger groups
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises
We thoroughly enjoyed our trip to Morocco. Our Guide Adrien was friendly, competent and did a good job of organizing. We felt we were able to see a lot of the country, including the people and culture. We think it was the best was to travel through Morocco.
Morocco was a nice suprise, interesting people, great mix of things to see. Interesting cities, desert and mountains. Trip was very interesting cycling from the desert through the mountains to the ocean and then to Marrakesh, with fabulous sites to see along the way.
“…fantastic food and culture. The experience of riding camels and overnighting in the Bedoin camp was a highlight. The hotels were fantastic and the rides very scenic.” Sechelt, BC
Leave a Review