Extending out into the Sea of Japan, the Noto Peninsula is the perfect region of Japan to experience the many contrasts of this enigmatic country. Cycle beautifully paved country roads past fishing villages and ancient temples, soak in mountain hot springs, enjoy the ceremony and rituals. The food is fantastic and staying in traditional Ryokans allows you the most authentic experience. Our Luxe level trip stays in the very best luxurious hotels in the region. This is truly a trip like no other*.
*We are often asked what the differences are between our Classic and Luxe trips. The itineraries are slightly different in that the Classic trip stays two nights in each of Wajima, Suzu, Wakura Onsen and finishes with one night in Kanazawa. The Luxe trip stays two nights in Wajima and at Lamp No Yado, one night in Wakura Onsen, one night in Kanazawa and two nights in Yamanaka, near Kaga. There are less shuttles on the Classic trip but if staying in really luxurious hotels & ryokans will make your trip, choose Luxe.
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences
- Hotel properties unique and distinctive including traditional ryokans
- A ride you will never forget: each of the rides will be memorable through lush valleys and along the coast on quiet roads
- Food that is superb –if you’ve never been to Japan, you are in for an experience like no other
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises