The Land of Trulli
We were introduced to this corner of Italy by one of our Italian guides who lives in the region and has long boasted of its stunning scenery, ancient traditions and some of the best food in Italy. With the Adriatic as a back-drop, quiet roads to cycle, and fascinating sites including the enigmatic trulli in Alberobello we were easily convinced to create a trip. Beginning in Monopoli and finishing 7 days later in Otranto you’ll see the best of this region, all the while enjoying distinctive lodging and exquisite meals. Buon appetito!
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences
- A ride you will never forget: from Otranto south along the coast to Santa Cesaria Terme
- Cooking course with an italian chef at a local trattoria
- Order off the menu at restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks
- Distinctive, charming hotels too small for larger groups
- Wine included at first and final night receptions and at sommeliere tasting in Otranto
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises
“Puglia is natural and wild, authentic in the true sense, rustic and traditional, friendly and safe. It is totally enchanting if these are the qualities you are searching for in a place” Written by a traveler who fell in love with Puglia, and stayed.