The Land of Trulli
Puglia is a land of dazzling light, historic villages, a vast blue sea. Orchards, olive groves and vines cover the landscape and quaint villages of whitewashed homes and fairytale-like trulli invite discovery. Cycling along the Adriatic coast is sublime and the cuisine, with abundant fresh seafood and imaginative pasta dishes are the reward for each day’s journey. Best of all are the people, who have lived here away from the rush of life in other parts of Italy, eager to welcome you into their hearts. Benvenuti.
This trip features luxurious inns (Luxe) 4 & 5 star. We also offer our Classic level of hotels which are generally 3 & 4 star.
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences
- A ride you will never forget: from Otranto south along the coast to Santa Cesaria Terme
- Cooking course with an Italian chef at a local trattoria
- Order off the menu at restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks
- Distinctive, charming hotels too small for larger groups
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises
“Puglia is natural and wild, authentic in the true sense, rustic and traditional, friendly and safe. It is totally enchanting if these are the qualities you are searching for in a place” Written by a traveler who fell in love with Puglia, and stayed.