Having cycled all over Ireland, we have found the western coast region including the Burren, Aran Islands and Connemara to have the most spectacular scenery, with a tremendous abundance of historical monuments, a rich and unique culture, warm and inviting people, and surprisingly few tourists. The hotels and food are a highlight with genuine hospitality. This is one of our favourite tours!
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences.
- A view you will never forget: the one from the Cliffs of Moher, one of the most stunning in Ireland.
- Learn about the archaelogical wonders of Dun Aengus, the prehistoric stone forts, from a local expert.
- Order off the menu at restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks.
- Distinctive, charming hotels too small for larger groups.
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises.