The region of Provence is a sensuous land of strong colors; aromatic purple lavender, bright yellow sunflowers and dramatic landscapes are made more vibrant by the extraordinary light here. It was this that inspired painters, poets and now brings cyclists. Our route takes in the medieval city of Uzes, charming St. Rémy before reaching Gordes, the jewel of the Luberon.
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences
- A ride you will never forget: the ride from Gordes to Rousillon, Lacoste and Ménerbes; rewarding climbs with glorious descents
- Private tour of Van Gogh’s asylum with an art historian
- Order off the menu at restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks
- Distinctive, charming hotels too small for larger groups
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises
We had a fantastic time. The group worked out great, scenery beautiful, accommodation unique, guides excellent!
“Spectacular scenery, perfect weather, fantastic food and accommodations.”
Leave a Review