Cycling and walking in Provence is a sensual experience. As you move slowly through the landscape smell the wild thyme and rosemary. Stop to admire the texture of olive trees against old stone walls. Taste fresh chèvre mingled with tapenade piquant. Listen to the splash of fountains in village squares lined with rustling plane trees.
Only Great Explorations:
· Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences
· A ride you will never forget: cycling the wine route through Seguret, Gigondas and Vacqueras
· Order off the menu at restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks
· Distinctive, charming hotels too small for larger groups
· We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises