Journey to a place steeped in history and art. Explore Bayeux, where the world-famous tapestry tells the story of William the Conqueror’s invasion of England in 1066. Then head along the D-Day beaches, the scene of another invasion centuries later. Explore seaside resorts graced by elegant villas and follow in the footsteps of the Impressionists who flocked here in the 19th century. Feast on fruits de mer and sip Calvados, Normandy’s famous apple brandy.
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences.
- A ride you will never forget: each of the rides crafted to be a uniquely memorable experience.
- Local expert guides for historic walks and visits.
- Order off the menu at restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks.
- Distinctive, charming hotels.
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises.