In the northwest of France lies one of the great undiscovered regions of the country; dramatic coastline, lush forests and enchanting villages are the initial draw. Look deeper and see a rich land revealed – from the beaches of La Baule to medieval villages such as Guérande and Sarzeau to the pre-historic megaliths of Carnac the Breton Coast is our newest discovery offering gentle cycling, gastronomy of sea-food and crepes and a proud people eager to welcome.
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences
- A ride you will never forget: from Locmariaquer to Hennebont passing standing menhirs saluting you as you glide past
- Order off the menu at restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks
- Distinctive, charming hotels too small for larger groups
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises