Imagine the Mediterranean the way it used to be, in a country that has all the essential elements for the perfect cycling vacation – quiet roads, an abundance of historical sites and now, wonderful hotels and restaurants to enjoy. We’ve created a trip that takes in both Dubrovnik and Split, and the exquisite Dalmatian islands including Mljet, Korkula, Hvar and Brac, each unique and ideal for active travel (and relaxation).
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences.
- A ride you will never forget: a recently discovered newly paved road on one of the islands that will leave you breathless.
- Private boat transfers between Mljet, Korkula and Hvar.
- Order off the menu at restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks.
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises.
*Please note, we reserve the right to operate an alternative itinerary if the number of participants warrants.
Please click here to see our alternative trip called Croatia Biking, Split, Brac & Hvar (which is equally appealing) but does not visit Mljet or Korkula instead spending additional nights in Split and Hvar.