Chile is a country sandwiched between the dramatic Andes and the Pacific Ocean, stretching from the Atacama Desert in the north, to Patagonia and Torres del Paine in the south. The best biking is along the Central coast region, where fertile valleys dotted with haciendas, pretty villages, and vineyards await. A mix of European and indigenous influences, not to mention stunning hotels and world-class wines, make Chile an exotic and rewarding destination.
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences.
- Incredible hotel properties with a variety of distinctive unique estancias, and inns.
- Rides you will never forget, through vineyards, valleys and along the coast.
- Wine tasting at renowned vineyards including Vik and Lapostolle.
- Order off the menu at restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks.
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises.
Because of the distance we cover on this trip, and the fact that not all roads are suitable to bike, we have strategic shuttles, sometimes to the start of the ride, or from the end of the ride to the hotel. The drives are often through gorgeous scenery and allow you to reach must-see destinations. Our vehicles are typically Mercedes Sprinter vans.
“The country exceeded our expectations. The wine country and the city of Santiago exceeded our expectations.”
“We are so glad we went! The country is beautiful! And we got to experience so many regions. Cities, coastline, mountains and vineyards. And the local people are so nice!”
“We enjoyed being in a different country, seeing new places, experiencing new food, meeting new people & we loved Javi, she is a sweet person, very helpful. She did a great job introducing us to Chilean food, we tried the authentic dishes. The meal in the fishing village Quintary was great to and super location, loved it.”
Leave a Review