It’s been described as a rite of passage for touring cyclists; National Geographic Traveler called it “a highway strung from the stars”. Cycling from Banff to Jasper following the spectacular Icefields Parkway will be a trip you always remember. Great Explorations takes you there in style and in a way that only a local company can. Join us this summer!
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences.
- A site you will never forget: your first view of the Rockies.
- A descent you will never forget: descending from Bow Summit all the way to Jasper.
- Order off the menu at restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks.
- Distinctive, charming hotels too small for larger groups.
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises.