Considering that Great Explorations beginnings were in the creation and operating of two premier mountain bike events in BC (we donated in excess of $10,000 cash to local trail building and development), we felt the time was right to offer intermediate mountain bike enthusiasts an epic week of mountain biking in this mecca we call home.
Note: This trip should only be considered by those with previous mountain biking experience (intermediate level and above).
Unlike races, which typically include a lot of road to spread out masses of riders, we typically have 8-12 participants and thus have the opportunity to ride significantly more single-track trail and provide more options. We typically offer a moderate-intermediate ride (mostly blue) and for those that want to challenge themselves on more advanced/technical trail, you will have that opportunity, but the focus will be on all mountain, cross-country, flow trails.
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences
- Dinners at restaurants with fresh and healthy west coast inspired cuisine
- Craft brewery tours
- Great trail snacks to energize you
- Distinctive, charming hotels (not hostels)
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises!
“Quite possibly the best mountain biking in North America, if not the world.”