Argentina is a remarkable country with outstanding scenery and a rich indigenous culture, especially in the northwest of the country where amazing food and excellent wines await. Our itinerary starts from Tucuman, easily reached from Buenos Aires. We will visit Tafi de Valle, the wine capital of Cafayate, charming Salta, and the dreamscape lands of Pumarmarca. We stay in luxurious hotels, and dine in restaurants that will be unforgettable. Cycling on paved roads, we will engage with locals in a way that only travel by bicycle allows. This will be an adventure unlike any other.
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences.
- Incredible hotel properties with a variety of distinctive unique estancias, and inns.
- A ride you will never forget: each of the rides will be memorable, through vineyards, valleys and along the coast.
- Order off the menu at restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks.
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises.
Because of the distance we cover on this trip, and the fact that not all roads are suitable to bike, we have strategic shuttles, sometimes to the start of the ride, or from the end of the ride to the hotel. The drives are often through gorgeous scenery and allow to reach must-see destinations. Our vehicles are typically Mercedes Sprinter vans on this trip.