Alsace is located in northeastern France, but actually straddles (geographically and culturally) Germany and Switzerland also. Boasting a wealth of extraordinary art and architecture, the region is equally known for its wine and culinary offerings (more Michelin starred restaurants than anywhere else in France). Riding through medieval villages with half-timbered houses, along quiet waterways and over vineyard covered hills is an idyllic region waiting to be discovered by bike.
Only Great Explorations
· Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences
· Ride the bike path along the Loire River, a ride you will never forget
· A sumptuous picnic on the grounds of one of the grand chateau
· Order off the menu at restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks
· Distinctive, charming hotels too small for larger groups
· We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises