Alsace is located in northeastern France, that actually straddles (geographically and culturally) Germany and Switzerland as well. Boasting a wealth of extraordinary art and architecture, the region is equally known for its wine and culinary offerings (There are more Michelin starred restaurants here than anywhere else in France). Through medieval villages with half-timbered houses, along quiet waterways and over vineyard covered hills, Alsace is an idyllic region waiting to be discovered by bike.
Only Great Explorations
· Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences
· Ride the bike path along the Loire River, a ride you will never forget
· A sumptuous picnic on the grounds of one of the grand chateau
· Order off the menu at restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks
· Distinctive, charming hotels too small for larger groups
· We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises