This active adventure into the majestic landscapes of Alaska, from Anchorage to Homer, boasts a combination of stunning cycling, glorious hikes in the Alaska Range, cruising in Prince William Sound and sea-kayaking the calm waters around Yukon Island. The scenery, wildlife and wide open spaces will astound. Stay in welcoming lodges with luxurious comforts including Captain Cook’s Lodge in Anchorage, Alyska Resort in Girdwood, Seward Windsong Lodge and Land’s End Resort in Homer. Our guides will connect you with local experts and cultural experiences that will make this journey unforgettable.
Only Great Explorations:
- Small groups, extraordinary guides, and authentic experiences
- Cycling routes on dedicated cycling paths through outstanding scenery
- A picnic in a location to remember
- Order off the menu at restaurants you won’t find in guidebooks
- Distinctive, charming hotels too small for larger groups
- We design and operate our own trips so there are only good surprises!